Shelley is fairly new to the Home Health Industry. Shelley has a Communications degree from Southern Nazarene University and her background is in Sales and Marketing. Her main keys to success are very simple: Return phone calls!!!! – Be genuine – Ask the right questions – Then just listen to people.
She joined the Providence Home Care team as the Private Duty Director in June of 2015. She has always had a heart for serving people and gains great satisfaction by working in this business of caring for people in their homes.
Providence is a local privately owned Home Health Agency offering Home Health and Private Duty services since 2002.
Their business is built on these principles:
- SERVING: Serving others is our definition of greatness. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- EVERYBODY MATTERS: We value every person and will treat each other with dignity, respect and compassion as we want to be treated.
- RESULTS: We will do what we say we will do with no excuses. We will always strive to provide positive outcomes for those we serve.
- VIRTUE: Our values are our filter for decision making and actions. We will not compromise our values. We will operate with integrity in all we do.
- EXCELLENCE: Excellence is our standard, mediocrity is not accepted.
You can learn more about them by checking out their website… CLICK HERE!